on the oceanfront shores of Madeira Beach, Florida, this Ocean Sands
II condo is conveniently located for an amazing range of entertainment
choices. Whether you choose to spend your vacation relaxing or living
it up we can give you the best of both worlds all within your reach.
here for a detailed printable map
here for an aerial view
Live and model displays of area marine life, including dolphins,
sea turtles and much more.
(727) 447-0980 or (888) 239-9414
Swamp Safari Everglades Eco-Tours
Swamp buggy eco-tours, airboat rides and reptile and alligator shows.
Located between Fort Lauderdale and Naples.
For reservations and information (800) 949-6101 or (863) 983-6101
Great Explorations: The
A "hands-on" children's museum and learning center.
St. Petersburg, Florida
The Florida Aquarium
Dive with Sharks at the Florida Aquarium. Nauti Night Adults only
(407) 855-5496 More than 4000 alligators plus crocodiles, birds,
reptiles and others in their natural habitat.
Mote Marine Laboratory
Explore the wonder at the 135,000-gallon shark exhibit with two
touch pools. Stingrays, Mollusks, preserved ginat Squid, manatees
(941) 388-2451 or (800) 691-MOTE
(407) 351-3600 Marine park: Killer whale, seal, dolphin, and walrus
shows. Penguin encounter, Terrors of the Deep, Mission Bermuda triangle,
water ski shows.
(941) 424-0070 Hang Gliding flight park; come fly with us!
of Fine Arts
Features an excellent collection of European, American, Pre-Columbian
and Far Eastern art.
The world's most comprehensive collection of works by the famous
St. Petersburg, Florida
Coast Areas of Interest
Association of Convention & Visitors Bureaus
Offers many useful features for the travel professional and tourist
Florida Cypress Gardens
Cypress Gardens -- The World's Foremost Tropical Showplace
Harry P. Leu Gardens
(407) 246-2620 Largest camellia and formal rose gardens in the South.
Orchid conservatory. Malibu Grand Prix (407) 351-7093 Fun for the
whole family! Video games, batting cages, and racing fun for all.
Quaint turn-of-the-century fishing village located in Madeira Beach
features more than 100 unique shops, inviting eateries, casino cruise
and an 1,100-foot Boardwalk.
Kennedy Space Center
Welcome to KSC's World Wide Web (WWW) information center. Find out
What's New on KSC's server, or select Today at NASA...
(407) 396-7111 or 1 (800) 244-6226 The 76-acre park showcases China's
most famous sites. 60 incredibly detailed miniaturized replicas
of China's most historic landmarks combined with entertainment,
shopping and dining.
NEW! Plunge 60 miles an hour on the largest, fastest free-fall speed
slide, Summit Plummit. Part of the Walt Disney Resort.
Church Street Station
(407) 422-2434 Home of Rosie O'grady's. Block-long family entertainment
complex. Music (dixieland, jazz, folk, bluegrass, disco). Country
Western in Cheyenne Saloon.
(800) 282-2123 A family-style theme park featuring botanical gardens
and the Greatest American Ski Team!
(800) 229-8300 Return to the days of chivalry and knighthood for
a glorious Medieval Feast and Jousting Tournament in a European-style
castle. Located in Kissimmee.
(407) 363-3770 A working television studio. Let your kids be the
stars of the show. Part of Universal Studios.
(800) 644-7382 Every race fans dream...To drive a race car in actual
Ripley's Believe It Or Not
(407) 363-4418 See the amazing discoveries of worldwide explorer
Robert Ripley. More than 200 oddities and exhibits of the unusual
(407) 824-4321 Water park featuring one of the largest wave pools,
a man made coral reef, slides and flumes.
Welcome to the home page of the Number One Movie Studio and Theme
Park in the World! Universal Studios FloridaĻ in Orlando...
Walt Disney World Resort
(407) 824-4321 Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM Studios, much more.
Wet 'n Wild
(407) 351-1800 25 acres of fun in the water. spectacular variety
of water rides, slides and waves. Beachwear store.
Leadbetter Golf Acadamy
Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy
River Adventure Golf
Miniature Golf located in Clearwater.